2014 Pre-Season Clinics
2014 is here and baseball season is coming fast! The Legends are excited to announce we will be holding a series of enrichment clinics designed to get your child excited for the season and back into baseball shape!
As you know, baseball is a challenging sport which requires constant practice and numerous repetitions. The most successful players are often those who get started practicing early and often, so that when the first pitch comes they are fully prepared.
The Legends Pre Season clinics will provide your child with that desperately needed practice so he is feeling confident and ready for the season to start. Your child will receive tons of batting practice and hitting tips, loads of ground balls and pop flys, as well as a private lesson from the best of the Legends coaching staff! We wont let your child leave until he is feeling confident and excited about his newly developed skills!
- Cost: $75/day – FREE 2014 Legends Limited Edition Hat when signing up for both weeks – $20 value!
- Time: 9am – 2pm
- Session 1:
Monday, January 20 (MLK Day)CAMP FULL!
Session 2: Monday, February 17 (President’s Day)
- Lesson from a Legend! One included with every clinic: 15 minute private lesson on hitting, pitching, or throwing/defense. We will work with your child until he is feeling great!
- Equipment needed: Hat, glove, cleats, baseball pants, water bottle and sunscreen (ALL regular baseball equipment plus a lunch)
- Cancellation/Rain policy: You can switch to another date or use clinic credit towards summer camp or other Legends programs
- Professional Baseball Players in attendance: Arizona Diamondbacks Catcher Grant Nelson will be in attendance at both clinics. Cincinnati Reds Pitcher Rich McCaffrey will be at Jan 20th clinic.
- Payment $75/day – Checks are preferred. Can be paid online OR by credit card/check on day of clinic. Checks should be made out to: Menlo Park Legends Baseball