Private Pitching Lessons
Private Pitching Lessons with Legends Collegiate Coach, Bill Ryan!
Beginning in February 2017, Legends is offering Private Pitching Lessons with Legends collegiate pitching coach, Bill Ryan!
With over 25 years of experience as a coach and private instructor specializing in Pitching, “Wild Bill” Ryan has worked with over 500 athletes ranging from youth ranks to the college level, polishing and developing pitchers for years.
Bill utilizes an individual approach to developing player mechanics; he believes that our bodies are genetically designed to do things like throw a ball at a target, and coaches players to relax into being successful with their own natural abilities. Rather than relying on a single coaching philosophy, Bill remains flexible in his coaching which allows his players’ individual talents to flourish within the structure of a team’s system.
Coach Ryan has spent five seasons as Pitching Coach with the Menlo Park Legends Collegiate summer team, and is currently the Pitching Coach at Menlo-Atherton high school. He carries certifications from the National Pitching Association and the Tom House/ Rod Dedeaux Baseball Institute, but considers his greatest accomplishment to be that the players he coaches return to the sport of baseball year after year, competitive and healthy.
1 hour private pitching lessons with Bill Ryan — Legends Collegiate Pitching Coach, and Head Varsity Pitching Coach for M-A High School
- 1, 1-hour private lesson for $120 OR
- Pkg of 3, 1-hour private lessons for $300 ** best value**
- To purchase more lessons, just click on additional sessions and add them to your cart!
- You choose the dates & times that work for you.
All lessons will take place at Menlo-Atherton High School.
Menlo-Atherton High School
555 Middlefield Road
Atherton, CA 94027
- Saturdays 3pm – 5pm; Sundays, 2pm – 5pm
- You choose the dates/times that work best for you.
- Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation with a link to choose the date & time for your lesson.
- 1 hour private lesson for $120
- Pkg of 3, 1-hour private lessons for $300
Bill Ryan (415) 595-8552
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 650.387.4427
There is a 48-hour cancellation policy for all lessons. You must cancel at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled lesson for a full refund. In the event of rain, you and your instructor will need to get in contact to reschedule.